Five top tips for the perfect bonfire night party!Date Posted: 02 November 2017
Are your Bonfire parties lacking some sparkle? Throwing the perfect Bonfire night party is a tricky business, below are some ideas to get you started.
- Ensure that your guests are well fed and watered- some food ideas include: home- made burgers; a gourmet hot dog in rustic French bread; or perhaps something more warming like a chilli! To drink, some wine or a beer; both are bound to go down well.
- Remember the sparklers for the kids- everyone will want to sign their name across the crisp cold air!
- The main event- the fireworks! A variety is always better to give your guests a real spectacle and enjoyable evening.
- A bonfire is always successful (if you have the garden space) - there’s no better way to warm your guests than round the fire; the ideal way to survive a bitter Welsh evening.
- Finally, if you have any pets try and keep them relaxed by making sure they are comfortable. If your canine/ feline is feeling stressed, a vet may be able to offer further advice.
Have a safe and enjoyable Bonfire night this November from everyone at Llanmoor homes!