At Llanmoor Homes, we are a business that prides itself on being an award-winning, family-run developer in South Wales. We are looking to grow our sales team with a hard-working, self-motivated and career-driven individual to start as soon as possible.
The role of the Sales Advisor will be to report to the Sales Manager and Sales team and carries out all aspects of the day-to-day running of the site sales complex, ensuring that outstanding customer service is delivered throughout the customer journey. This includes achieving qualified sales reservations, meeting or exceeding sales targets, and efficiently progressing reservations through to exchange of contracts and legal completion.
The candidate will be someone who looks forward to working in a supportive and rewarding environment. Training will be given to the right candidate, but experience is preferred.
This position will be moving around the various South Wales sites depending on the business needs.
- A hard-working, energetic individual.
- With a positive attitude and a can-do nature.
- Excellent written and verbal, and communication skills.
- Good customer service skills
- Must be good at working in a team or equally on their own.
- Resilient, organised, and self-motivated.
- Someone who is eager to learn.
- IT literate in Microsoft Office, internet, and email systems.
Must be: A Car Driver with own vehicle.
Working schedule: Five days a week, Thursday – Monday, with Tuesday and Wednesdays off (1 in 6 weekends off)
Additional Benefits: Company Uniform, Mileage, Enrolment into the Company Pension.
Salary: From £25,500.
Closing date: 28th February 2023. We’d love to hear from you.
Submit your application to [email protected] or call 01443 228413.