At Llanmoor Homes, we are a business that prides itself on being an award-winning, family-run developer in South Wales. As part of this exciting new role as the Company inhouse marketer.
You will have the responsibility for driving awareness using a variety of social media channels, to generate demand and reach new audiences. Build relationships and network with local advertising bodies on news items. You will travel around the various developments when necessary creating content for our Social Media and PR stories.
You will have a good understanding of marketing principles and be a good all-rounder, strong in content creation and understand branding, email automation and ideally have SEO, Google Analytics and or PPC knowledge.
The Successful candidate /Skills
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have experience on Social Media platforms posting and uploading content.
- Have an understanding of the New Homes industry if possible but not necessary as training can be provided.
- Be excited about marketing and have a good ability to work on own initiative and have a creative mindset.
- An understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator and other creative platforms would be an advantage, but training can be provided.
- Have strong IT and computer skills and be comfortable using all Microsoft Office programs.
- Complete market research to identify target audience for various campaigns.
- Create engaging campaigns and build a profile of the companies key marketing strategies.
- The Applicant must be capable of networking and building B-B and B-C relationships and have a good level of customer service for dealing with purchasers.
- Be open to learning new skills and have a can-do attitude.
- Have a full driving license and own car.
What the Job Offers
Salary £20,000 -£25,000 Annually depending on experience.
21 Days Holidays increasing with length of service.
Business mileage paid.
Company Pension Scheme
Phone & Laptop provided.
Closing date: 31st August 2023. We’d love to hear from you.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01443 228413.